Monday 18 April 2011

A new plan, starting with Legion of Everblight

I've been a bit under the weather this week and, unfortunately, accomplished bugger all.  


In between watching every Futurama and Big Bang Theory episode, I had a good look through some rulebooks and have decided to try and better organise my painting and modelling projects.


Like most gamers, I generally find myself working on multiple armies for multiple games and, as a result, find progress glacial.


So I've decided to try something a bit different, starting with my armies for Hordes from Privateer Press.  I've come up with two 25 point lists that share a couple common elements.  The plan is to finish painting one list, then when I start painting the second list, half the models already painted!  Simples.


For those interested, here are the two lists:


Absylonia, Terror of Everblight
Carnivean
Scythean
Shredder
Shredder
Harrier
Forsaken x 2

and

Thragosh, Prophet of Everblight
Carnivean
Typhon
Shredder
Harrier
Shepherd
Forsaken


This means four models would be used in both lists and, if both list get finished, it would be really easy to build either caster upto a full 50 point list.  I've finished the Shredders, one Forsaken and I've started Absylonia.  Next up is the Shepard and Harrier, before moving onto the heavies.  Let's see how this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment