Thursday 2 May 2013

I'm Back Baby. . . . . Errr, Again?


Finally, all the moving is done and I'm back connected to the internet.  It's been a hell week or so trying to do some relatively simple things; changing your details with the bank is for some reason ridiculously complex!    Glad to be back online though.  One of my little habits is checking out my blog list with my morning coffee and the day doesn't start right if I don't get that done.  I also like to leave frequent comments on other blogs, just to feel part of the community, and

Gaming hasn't been too badly neglected over the last couple weeks though.  I've got a few more games of Android Netrunner in.  We've tried all the starter decks now and are ready to move on and try customising our own decks.  Just the other day I got my first game of 5150 Star Navy in; a very enjoyable game (mainly due to my opponent who organised everything) and a decent set of rules, although I'll need another couple games to see if it's the space combat game I'm looking for.

Lastly, I've decided to follow a number of other Bloggers lead and try and focus my modelling and painting on one project for the month.  Hence, May will be Saga month and I'll hopefully get my six points of Vikings finished up by the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went ok in the move. I always have a quick look every morning on the blogs, its my little wake up call, drives the mrs mad!

    ReplyDelete