Saturday 25 May 2013

Wooot! I Am The Weiner!


Big props to Tamsin over at Wargaming Girl for, this week, running a prize draw in honour of 100,000 views on her blog.  And thanks to that prize draw, I've won a wee spending spree at Ground Zero Games.  Cheers again, Tamsin!

The only thing for me to decide is what to actually get.  I used GZG almost exclusively for my light infantry sci-fi force and these guys can always use some more support options.  Alternatively, they do have some alien opponents (again from GZG) who could do with filling their ranks out a bit.  The final option is, of course, more spaceships.  Choices choices!

2 comments:

  1. Vladdd - I've had an email from GZG to say that your order has just shipped. So, with his wormhole, you may already have received them ;)

    ReplyDelete